Montag, 7. Februar 2011

Life is a jungle










I promised myself to write some new stuff quicker this time and here it is ;)

It is very convenient though that I did a little trip all around the Cape area. We started off to Muizenberg early noon and met some pretty playful seals in the harbour of Kalk Bay, which caputred my attention for so long that my companions just left me there and walked off to see the local fish market. I was looking at my seal friends, who seemed so much at lease, spinning around and stopping head down like professional synchron underwater dancers. Nobody seemed to take too much attention of them, but I just had to keep on smiling and probably looked just as dreamy as they did. After that encounter, a tourist-zoo- mafiosi-penguin-sydicate tried to take 5 Euro of me to watch "their" penguines at the beach of Simon's Town. Combining all the high level science skills, I had gathered in my 3 years of studying biology at the LMU, I figured out that penguines can swim and that they would - most likely - hang out at the beach next door, too. To my personal distaste, my companions didnt believe me right away and we had to call a secret intel agent to - finally - confirm my genuis assumption! Basically, we saw some peguines at the beach just next to the syndicates one...;)
Nevertheless, we would never know what mischievious creatures would still await us on or travel, which let us more and more south towards the mysterious cliffs os Cape Point. They were furry ones. Big as a baboon! And they smelled like baboons! Again, after concentrating hard I was able to tell the rest of the group that these animals next to the street towards Cap Point were really... baboons. Not regular ones though! Thug Baboons! I saw one of them opening a happily smiling couple's car, climbing into the backseat and locking the doors from inside. The "happily smiling" couple turned into a "unnatural furious" one. I found that situation to be rather funny until the two of them had managed to get rid of the intruder. Their "about one year old" child had been lying in the front seat of the car...
The rest of the trip was dictated by my moaning about my sunburn - I cant get burned, I am here since two months! - and the beautiful scenery of Cape Point.

Good hope and much love to all of you!

Your Entourage

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen