Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2015

The Moon Mountain


What can I say? Maybe that my life is happening to me?

I am living through an intense personal shift at the moment. Do you, too? I am curious and in awe. I am feeling out my own roots and am taking these steps together with other people, who are just doing one thing: To take the steps together. Let's start walking and see what will happen. Txai puke duake.

Looking at the picture above, I am remembering that evening a few months ago. I had sung at sunset. For the mountains, my own happiness and all that can be sung for. Later I had had a good dinner with some friends, I am also blessed to work with. One of them, a very talented photographer named Hansi (www.hansiheckmair.com) took this picture for me on a bright moon.

If you are experiencing "out of the normal" sequences in your life right now, know that you are not alone.

All the love,
Your Entourage

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen