Dienstag, 31. August 2010

Entourage gets all gili








Hello dear friends,
this last week the entourage hit the Gili Islands. These are located between Bali and Lombok. There is literally no police, traffic or any bad emotion on this island (except for racing horse carts. Those gave me one or another bad emotion from time to time). The downturn is a pretty packed island with some druggies and even more luxury tourists. We tried to get hold of the more natural sites of Gili Trawangan and I hope you like the outcome as much as I do. While snorkeling we got to meet very friendly black tip/ white tip reef sharks, rays and a whole kelly family of turtles. It was wonderful to be back snorkeling and diving even though the Gili Island's environment is in big danger in matters of coral bleaching and dynamite fishing.
At the moment I am sitting at the Jakarta airport where I am about to catch my flight tomorrow morning.
Next report from Sumatra where we will finally get back to our beloved waves.
All the best,
Goodbye

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen